Dear Recruitment Partners,
We are pleased to inform you that Vancouver Island University has created a new Graduate Diploma in International Trade (GDIT). Applications for September 2019 are now open.
The program has two duration options:
- 24 Months: Students with a non-business degree can apply to the Graduate Certificate in Business (GCIB) for 12 months, followed by GDIT. This pathway is also an option for business graduates.
- 12 Months: Direct entry into GDIT is available only for applicants having undergraduate or postgraduate degree in business. Non-business graduates cannot do the 12-month option.
- For direct entry into GDIT, applicants need to have an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in business
- Students with a non-business degree can apply to the Graduate Certificate in Business Management (GCIB) for 12 months, followed by GDIT
- A minimum 55% average or a Second Division/Second Class in undergraduate degree
- IELTS academics 7.0 with no band under 6.5; TOEFL iBT 93 with no section under 20; PTE 65
Please contact your ApplyBoard Representative if you have any questions or concerns. In the meantime, stay up to date on new partnerships, deadlines and requirements by visiting the Recruiters News Centre.