Dear Recruitment Partners,
What has changed
- Program Content: The program has incorporated a lot of technology and all the modules are redesigned based on the feedback from the industry.
- Dual-Degree Option: The dual-degree option does not exist anymore. Graduates of the program will get the much-coveted Master in Business Administration degree from Vancouver Island University.
- Specialisations: The University has merged all the specialisations.
- Pre-MBA Foundation: There will not be any Pre-MBA foundation moving forward. All the students start together, in the core intakes, which will be either September or January each year.
- Program Length: The program is now 20 months in duration, including a four-month internship.
- Tuition Fee: The new program will cost students approximately $51,000 for the entire 20-month study period.
- March 31, 2020: For September 2020 start date
- June 30, 2020: For January 2021 start date
Applications for both the September 2020 and January 2021 intakes will open on October 1, 2019.
Please click here to view program requirements, and contact your Recruitment Representative if you have any questions or concerns.