Dear Recruitment Partners,
We are pleased to inform you that Vancouver Film School has partnered with Victor Lucas and EPN to award two full-tuition scholarships and up to CAD $250,000 in additional funding to in-need students hoping to attend VFS this year.
The first of the scholarships will be award to an eligible applicant for the Game Design program and the second scholarship will be awarded to an eligible applicant for the Programming for Games, Web and Mobile program. Please be advised that the winners will be chosen by VFS, not ApplyBoard.
VFS will be awarding up to $250,000 in partial scholarship to runner-up applicants who did not win the full-tuition scholarships.
Deadlines and requirements
- The scholarship opens now and closes April 1, 2019 at 11:59 PST.
- Eligible applicants must be 17 years of age or older at the time of application.
- The scholarship is open to students of all nationalities.
- Eligible applicants will need to be enrolled at VFS for the 2019 school year.
- Leave a note on your student’s profile in your Dashboard if you would like to submit their application for the scholarship for either program.
Victor Lucas himself will personally select and announce the shortlist finalists and subsequent winners, so stay tuned!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your ApplyBoard Representative. ApplyBoard thanks you for your support and dedication. Stay up to date on new partnerships, deadlines and requirements by visiting the Recruiters News Centre.