This week held another fantastic series of ApplyBoard’s Top Recruiters Workshop Virtual webinars, which have seen over 2,886 attendees since they began. The last week of workshops included representatives from Fleming College, Navitas presenting the International College of Manitoba and Fraser International College, and University Canada West to share valuable information about their schools to Recruitment Partners virtually from more than 57 different countries.
Let’s take a closer look at the presentations:
Ontario’s Fleming College attracted 639 attendees to their webinar and received an incredible 87.5% satisfaction rate from Recruitment Partners after the session. Attendees asked questions about English language requirements, fees, and work opportunities in Peterborough, while the school presented on everything from their four campuses to their large international student population.
Here’s what they covered:
- The college’s statistics, with four campuses in Ontario, 6,800 full-time students, and over 1,800 international students from more than 33 countries
- In-depth detail on each of the campuses locations in Peterborough, Lindsay, Cobourg, and Haliburton
- Fleming’s attractive features, including their modern facilities, on-site student support, innovative industry-specific training, connections to industry and employers, and inclusive environment
- The school’s multiple start dates for programs in September, January, and May
- Services for new students such as free airport pickup and a multi-day orientation
- Housing options and estimated living costs
- The college’s range of over 120 certificate, diploma, and post-graduate certificate programs
- Admission requirements and English language requirements
Navitas Presenting the International College of Manitoba and Fraser International College
Global education provider Navitas brought 639 Recruitment Partners out to their webinar featuring the International College of Manitoba and Fraser International College. Here’s what they shared:
Fraser International College
- The school’s campus in Vancouver, rated the #3 most livable place in the world and home to over 2 million people
- The college’s pathway programs to Simon Fraser University, rated the #1 comprehensive university in Canada
- SFU’s 150+ program options in a range of fields
- The benefits of a pathway program, from guaranteed transfers to university-designed programs with smaller class sizes
- On-campus accommodation and meal plan options
- SFU’s co-op programs, and Canada’s Post-Graduation Work Program
- Entry criteria and sample applicant journeys
International College of Manitoba
- The school’s home of Winnipeg, Manitoba, known as one of the most cost-competitive cities in the US and Canada, and home to booming industries like aerospace and agriculture
- Parent school, University of Manitoba’s 100+ accredited and internationally recognized program options, including their reputation as the largest and only research-intensive medical doctoral university in Manitoba
- The university’s 100+ service-learning, internship, and paid co-op programs
- The International College of Manitoba’s transfer program and undergraduate program options
- English requirements and tuition costs
University Canada West
Vancouver’s University Canada West saw 560 attendees at their presentation and an impressive 89.5% average satisfaction score. Recruitment Partners asked questions about UCW’s ApplyBoard-exclusive scholarship, internship opportunities, and upcoming intakes.
The school gave an in-depth webinar, discussing:
- The school’s upcoming state-of-the-art campus in Vancouver
- UCW’s accreditations, memberships, and designations
- Highlights of the university’s business courses, including the use of the latest technology
- Benefits for students including available scholarships and grants, small class sizes, quarterly intakes, and knowledgeable faculty
- The school’s graduate, undergraduate, and preparatory programs and their requirements
- Employment and career services available to students
- Expert faculty and student testimonials
These webinars were a huge success, and we can’t thank our Partner Schools and Recruitment Partners enough for their participation. At the end of each presentation, attendees were even offered 50% off application fees for each school.
Reminder: only those who register will receive a recording of the presentation 48 hours after it’s complete.