Dear Recruitment Partners,
Please make note of the following dates and deadlines for Seneca College. (Reminder: ApplyBoard’s agreement with the College allows recruitment from all countries.)
May 2019 intake deferral
- If your student has received an Offer Letter for May 2019 (ELI or academic program) and is unable to attend due to Visa delay, please contact your ApplyBoard Representative and leave a note in the student’s application. The student will be required to complete a deferral form that will be submitted to Seneca College.
- The deadline to submit the deferral request is Friday, May 17, 2019, so please submit your requests immediately.
January 2020 intake
- The January 2020 intake is now open and the College will begin to receive applications. Please check ApplyBoard’s program pages to determine program availability.
- Please inform your students that the College’s admissions office will not process January 2020 applications until the end of June 2019.
Pre-departure orientation in Vietnam
- The College will be organizing a pre-departure orientation in Vietnam for incoming students for both the September 2019 and January 2020 intakes.
- The orientation sessions will be in Ho Chi Minh City (Jun 22, 2019) and Hanoi (June 29, 2019).
- Details will be updated on the “Seneca International Vietnam” Facebook page. Please monitor the newsfeed in the upcoming weeks for updates.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your ApplyBoard Representative. In the mean time, stay up to date on new partnerships, deadlines and requirements by visiting the Recruiters News Centre.