Dear Recruitment Partners,
Please be mindful of the following application deadlines for Seattle Central College:
- Fall Quarter, beginning late September: August 25, 2019
- Winter Quarter, beginning early January: November 25, 2019
- Spring Quarter, beginning early April: February 25, 2020
- Summer Quarter, beginning late June: May 25, 2020
The Commitment Scholarship is currently available to international students. This scholarship assists with the full tuition and fees for current students who:
- are enrolled in a minimum of 12 credits;
- maintain a 3.0 GPA or higher;
- are a first-time degree seeker and demonstrate financial need
Students should apply here by the last day of the quarter to be considered for the following quarter.
Other scholarships and financial aid opportunities are listed here.
If you have any concerns or questions, please clarify with your ApplyBoard Representative.