ApplyBoard is pleased to announce our exclusive collaborative effort with Brescia University College. Together with the University we are proud to deliver our Post-Graduate Diploma in Management and Organizational Studies.
This program is exclusive to ApplyBoard Recruitment Partners and their students. Please keep in mind the University accepts female applicants only.
Program Fast Facts
- Graduates of the program receive a diploma from Western University.
- 100% of students who have graduated from the program have received an offer of full-time employment within two months of program completion.
- Tuition fees: CAD $19,900 including ancillary student fees (UHIP, student card fee, etc.)
- A $11,400 scholarship is currently applied. This scholarship is exclusive to applicants through ApplyBoard!
- Minimum level of education Required: 3-Year Bachelor’s Degree
- Min GPA: 60.0%
- English Proficiency Requirements:
For direct admission, applicant must be from an English-speaking country or meet either of the following English test scores:
- Min TOEFL ibt: 83.0 (Min Reading: 20.0, Min Writing: 20.0, Min Listening: 20.0, Min Speaking: 20.0)
- Min IELTS average: 6.5 (Min Reading: 6.0, Min Writing: 6.0, Min Listening: 6.0, Min Speaking: 6.0)
For conditional admission, instead of submitting IELTS or TOEFL scores, applicant may complete English courses prior to the academic program. The length of the English course is determined based on the applicant’s level of English proficiency.
Please click here to find out more about this program!
Our team thanks you for your attention and your diligence. Stay up to date on new partnerships, deadlines and requirements by visiting the Recruiters News Centre.