Dear Recruitment Partners,
The July 15th deadline for students accepted to September programs to provide their study permit is rapidly approaching. Please provide updates on the status of your students’ study permit applications as quickly as possible. Your update should include the dates that they applied for their study permit if it has not yet been approved. Students risk losing their seat if the College does not receive these updates.
The College is still accepting applications for the following programs which begin in September 2019. Programs fill very quickly and students need to provide proof of study permit approval as early as they possibly can.
- Diploma – Agribusiness
- Diploma – Business Administration
- Certificate – Carpentry & Woodworking
- Certificate – Civil Technician
- Diploma – Culinary Arts
- Advanced Certificate/Diploma – Finance
- Diploma – Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Advanced Certificate/Diploma – Indigenous Financial Management
- Diploma – Interactive Media Arts (Media Specialisation)
- Diploma – Legal Administration
- Diploma – Office Management
- Certificate – Office Skills
ApplyBoard’s contract with Assiniboine Community College allows recruitment from all countries.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your ApplyBoard Representative. In the mean time, stay up to date on new partnerships, deadlines and requirements by visiting the Recruiters News Centre.