Last Updated: April 27th, 2020
To confirm your acceptance into Confederation College, you must pay your first-semester tuition fees in full by the deadline listed on your Letter of Acceptance (LOA). Once this tuition deadline has passed, your offer is no longer valid.
1. Go to Confederation College’s online payment portal – Click Here to select the country you will be paying from and enter the amount you owe in Canadian dollars (CAD)
2. Select your payment option
3. Enter your Student and Payer details
4. Review and Confirm your payment If you have selected Direct Debit, Visa/MasterCard or China Union Pay, your transaction can be completed online. If you have selected Bank Wire, please take your payment instruction sheet emailed to you, to your local bank within 72 hours to complete the payment.
5. Track your payment anytime by selecting ‘track your payments’ on the CIBC International Student Pay portal.
1. Go to Confederation College’s payment portal (confederation.flywire.com) to enter the amount you owe and the country you will be paying from.
2. Select your payment option.
3. Create a Flywire account or log in to your existing account. Enter basic information to initiate your payment booking.
4. Review and confirm your payment.
5. Follow your payment instructions to send funds to Flywire. Note: Payment instructions are only valid for one payment. If you wish to make another payment to Confederation, you need to initiate a new booking.
6. Track your payment by logging into your Flywire account at any time.
1. Sign in to our student payments (The GlobalPay for Students platform) portal using your Student ID.
2. Select the items which you wish to pay and choose your currency.
3. See your exchange rate and total cost*. If it works for you, agree to it.
4. Receive your transfer instructions and process payment through your bank, online or over the phone.
5. Western Union Business Solutions will post the funds to your student account, usually 2-5 days from when you make your transfer
Estimated Processing Time
Please allow 3 – 5 business days for our institution to receive overseas tuition fee payments.
Please include your full name and application number in all payments made.
All fees are in Canadian dollars (CAD).