CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, MONTEREY BAY
Dear Recruitment Partners,
We are pleased to share with you that the CSU Monterey Bay has announced a scholarship opportunity for international students that are admitted to the Fall 2020 intake. The primary purpose of the scholarship is to recognise students who display exceptional academic achievements and dedication. Recipients of the scholarship receive a partial or full waiver for the non-resident fee portion of their tuition, between USD $500 to $9,000.
Funding is limited and the scholarships will be awarded on a competitive basis.
- Demonstrate financial need
- Demonstrate community involvement and/or leadership experience in extracurricular activities
- Demonstrate a history of exceptional scholastic performance (academic wards, honours, etc.)
- Minimum 3.0 GPA at current high school or college
- Will be studying at CSU Monterey Bay as an F-1 international student
- Applications will open on 1 October, 2019 and will close on 1 April, 2020 for the Fall 2020 semester. No late applications will be accepted.
- Students must be admitted and pay their enrolment confirmation fee before 1 June, 2020 in order to accept the scholarship.
- Students must enrol in a full course of study (12 units minimum for undergraduate students).
Please contact your ApplyBoard Representative if you have any questions or concerns.