Dear Recruitment Partners,
We are pleased to announce our recent partnership with University of Colorado Denver (CU Denver)! Our agreement with this institution allows recruitment from all countries.
About the Institution
The University of Colorado Denver is one of the nation’s top public urban research universities. Students can choose from more than 140 programs in 13 schools and colleges at the undergraduate and graduate levels, including some that rank among the nation’s best. UC Denver’s partnerships with public schools and local governments, health care clinics and other community outreach programs makes them an integral part of the Denver metro area and Colorado.
Why choose University of Colorado Denver
- Program selection – Students can choose from over 100 academic degrees, from accounting to recording arts, from pre-health to environmental studies.
- Location – The metropolitan area is home to hundreds of businesses, from entrepreneurial startups to Fortune 500 companies, as well as nonprofits and health care facilities. Students can land fantastic internships, amazing volunteer opportunities and maybe even their dream job.
- Hands-on experience: Students here are awarded over 600 highly coveted internships around the country every year.
- Diversity – CU Denver honors diverse experiences and perspectives, in the belief that they enhance the educational experience for all.
- Work/study balance – Flexible class options and schedules allow students to keep their jobs and continue to advance in their career while getting their diploma.
Click here to explore available program options!
Please contact your Recruitment Representative if you have any questions or concerns.